Cup Holders
It seems that no matter how I try, no matter how many blogs I start up, I end up dropping them for extended periods of time.
Conversely, it seems that no matter how long I'm away, I end up right back here again, posting my random thoughts on a diary that few to no people will likely read.
Things are...crazy, right now. At work I'm suddenly the senior processing person, and in charge of two new people, one of whom may not be staying past her 90 day probationary period...or even making it through the entire three months. We're completely slammed, work-wise, so that even if I had two fully trained people helping me I'm not sure we would be caught up.
Surprisngly little stress, though, considering.
Oh, and I bought a new car! Hooray for no longer driving the smooshed car! Three years I drove that thing with its dents, bumps, and mismatched headlights. Don't get me wrong, I love the little Honda...but it was time for something new.
My one year review comes up at the end of the month, so I'm hoping that will come with a bit of a raise to augment the new car payment + newly raised insurance payment. Either way I don't regret the purchase. Hooray for cars with airbags, air conditioning, anti-lock breaks and, most importantly...cup holders!
Cup holders are like many things...you tend to underestimate their importance until you don't have them. Then they become crucial.
Conversely, it seems that no matter how long I'm away, I end up right back here again, posting my random thoughts on a diary that few to no people will likely read.
Things are...crazy, right now. At work I'm suddenly the senior processing person, and in charge of two new people, one of whom may not be staying past her 90 day probationary period...or even making it through the entire three months. We're completely slammed, work-wise, so that even if I had two fully trained people helping me I'm not sure we would be caught up.
Surprisngly little stress, though, considering.
Oh, and I bought a new car! Hooray for no longer driving the smooshed car! Three years I drove that thing with its dents, bumps, and mismatched headlights. Don't get me wrong, I love the little Honda...but it was time for something new.
My one year review comes up at the end of the month, so I'm hoping that will come with a bit of a raise to augment the new car payment + newly raised insurance payment. Either way I don't regret the purchase. Hooray for cars with airbags, air conditioning, anti-lock breaks and, most importantly...cup holders!
Cup holders are like many things...you tend to underestimate their importance until you don't have them. Then they become crucial.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home